Submit a report

Steps for students, parents and/or guardians to submit a report

  1. Gather as much information as possible, then call the school to arrange a meeting with the teacher. Most concerns can be resolved at this point through dialogue and co-operation among those involved.
  2. If you are not satisfied with the outcome of your meeting, contact the school to arrange a meeting with the principal. With open communication and collaboration among those involved, your concern should be resolved at this point.
  3. If your concern has not been resolved at this point, contact the superintendent of education for your school. The superintendent of education will assist you by acting as a facilitator in attempting to resolve your concern. You may wish to put your concerns in writing at this time.
  4. If you feel that the situation requires further consideration, you may contact the Human Rights or Equity Office or complete this form for the intake process. For assistance and/or accommodation with the form, please contact the HREO office at 705-734-6363 x.11489, or [email protected]